gran turismo 4?

Discussion in 'Cars' started by nish, Jan 31, 2004.

1. nish

nish New Member

is anyone else waiting for gran turismo 4? Anybody got any info on this...release date or car list?
  2. Pinoy4k

Pinoy4k New Member

Damn, hell yea I'm in for it. I haven't bought very many PS2 games and a majority of them are racing besides maybe 3. But I have an unnoficial car list. I posted it up at NissanX.com, I'll post it up in a bit, but I can tell you that if it's anywhere near it, that game has a lot of promise and some badass cars. Might wanna check it out there though. Will try to post later
  3. Samuraix78

Samuraix78 New Member

Yeah, I have read a couple of articles about the game. Not much info was given about the game itself, except for like, the courses they uses, which they actually took picture of the road courses and incorporated them into the game, giving the tracks a very realistic look. The release is scheduled for 3rd/4th quarter release this year
  4. uwlman

uwlman New Member

I've been patiently waiting....and waiting....for GT4. Doesnt seem like it's even going to get here..:(
  5. castro

castro New Member

i cant wait...i think its the only game that has a perlude in it...
  6. Grater

Grater New Member

Cool Game!! I waiting. Gran Tourismo 4 Includes Approximately 500 cars!!! Coming Soon!! Cool Graphics!!