greg kinn breakup song

Discussion in 'Requests' started by rusted roof, Jul 31, 2003.

1. rusted roof

rusted roof Guest

looking for mid of kar
  2. Dallas Aussi

Dallas Aussi New Member

enjoy...

Attached Files:

3. greg byng

greg byng New Member

check this version out

Hear is a copy that I fixed up a bit.

Cheers
    Greg

Attached Files:

4. sgtbob

sgtbob New Member

Why can't I play this song with Van Basco. Thanks !!!!
  5. rockwizard_1

rockwizard_1 Member

both of these wont open? why is that.. they come up as blank tracks
  6. Gascat

Gascat New Member

Here's a version I sequenced back in 98 in case you are still lokking.

cheers...Wayne

Attached Files:

7. dont811

dont811 New Member

WAYNE, My name is Don from So Fl USA--hope this finds you well & in good spirits. You have made not only my day but my month as i've been searching for this ...breakup.mid for months- I am playing it for the 4th time as I type this. I can't wait to play along on my s910. I want you to know I have a boatload of midi I'd like to be able to share w/ you & others. i have an OLD account w/ rapidshare.com where i could upload--but I think I'd have to chance all the names to protect the guilty. I figure there must be at least a 17hr diff between our locations yet, I'm hoping we can communicate & help one another I believe in old school= 1 hand washes the other etc. I'm 62 yrs YOUNG & I need to rock-n-roll on gigs again as I've been away from performing for nearly 5 yrs. The past yr I was helping my 88yr old WWII Vet Dad mend & recoup until he caught pneumonia & lost his finale battle on Oct 3rd. I've been really missing him & grieving since as I've tried to re learn the yamaha he had loved me bringing to the hospital to entertain for him. We used to play in his band together, back in the day, when I was his drummer (mid 1960's). Anyway, I don;t mean to bend your ear (eyes ?) . Having this midi brings back memories of when i had a band on the road playing those 6/nighters @ name hotels in the 70's-90's.
    Would you be so kind as to ck & see if you have " (our love's in) JEOPARDY" PLEASE.
    I have a kar file somewhere, but i prefer the midi in order to change key w/o ANY significant loss in quality. please feel freee to post me anytime
    This site wouldn't allow my pvt. message to you until I've posted 5X.
    Thanks again, Don
  8. Dagman

Dagman Member

Jeopardy - Greg Kihn

Here's one for your mate.

Cheers,
    Dagman

Attached Files:

9. dont811

dont811 New Member

Dagman, thanks. It's a very short file, I ment small. I'll have to learn to cut & paste the diff parts. Thanks again for taking the time, mate :) Don