Guitar Help

Discussion in 'Guitar' started by Deleet, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Deleet

Deleet New Member

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the proper board for this but I'm having trouble playing 'Welcome to my life'by simple plan on my acoustic guitar. I'm tried tab websites and I've listened to the song a million and one times, but it's not working. I've watched their session on aol and tried to play along and it seems that the tabs on the websites are very different from what seb/jeff are playing on the acoustic version. Maybe it's just my guitar but if anyone has masterd this song or has any idea how to play it, could you please walk me through it?

Thanks.
  2. ayfer75

ayfer75 New Member

Hope this version might help you out. It is the acoustic version I think. I had a rough play through and it sounded o.k

Attached Files:

3. kuerbo

kuerbo New Member

So... Did you learn how to play it?
  4. Nienscecco

Nienscecco New Member

Tune for Welcome to my life

Hi, you probably figured this out already but anyway, if anyone has the same question and come to this post... :

On the CD, Welcome to my life is played with a Capo on the first fret. The first chords are : C - Am - F - G

I've looked at many live performances of this song from Simple Plan themselves (including the AOL sessions one) and during none of them they play it in the same tune as on the CD. Instead they play it with the guitar tuned 1 step down and the chords are the same (so live they play the song 1 tone lower than the original on the CD)
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2005