Heaven (Candlelight)

Discussion in 'Filled Requests' started by CyberCat, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

There have been lots of requests for this song so I decided to sit down and play it out by ear on my keyboard. Anyone who wants to touch it up is welcome to.

You may share my song if you want, but please do not alter the author info it took a lot of my time to do this, please don't steal my hard work from me.

Let me know what you think!

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2004
  2. skunkyjoe

skunkyjoe Member

Great~!

I liked this one ...... its pretty mellow and rich chords as well . Only thing negative I have to say is : I thought the whole piece was in the wrong key - ie pitched about an 8 th too high ( sounded I a bit too twinkly - if you know what I mean ) . Good work.
  3. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Thank you! :)

Actually this song was done with out ANY editing, it was played impromptu. So I actually thought it was pretty good. ;)

Sorry about the key, I beleave that you can fix this by open the song in a midi sequencing program and doing a transpose, to whatever you needed.

As for the"twinkle" that's just the sound, try changing the patch to something else, like the bright piano, or even use an external midi synth.
  4. Javert

Javert New Member

Awesome. But isn't it a bit too slow? That and its short, but irrelevant since you covered all the important themes (hooray for loop, lol). Changing key is easy, so no prob. on that. Hey, in your honest opinion, is this one as good as Dave's? ^_^
  5. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Well, honestly, no. Dave actually did a lot more fine tuning on his, I just played it once and didn't really fine-tune it, like I said, it was imprompu. However mine does cover the song a little bit diferently than Dave's does.

So perhaps someone will try combining the best of both of them. ;)
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2004
  6. TEJKA

TEJKA New Member

well I have to say, that I searched for that song a long time. I am glad I found it. but, I must earn $25 first :)
  7. LadyBlaze

LadyBlaze New Member

i love it , jut right :)
  8. planet

planet New Member

thats how ya make porridge!

cool as!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.