*Help!! Help!!* Passwording a webpage

Discussion in 'Web Sites' started by Black_Kat, Nov 18, 2004.

1. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Now you tell her that. :laugh: *goes over to check it out and see if it's flaming yet...* ;) I like how everything is dark then whilst you're runnin' about the dark dungeon halls there's that one door and you open it and Bam!!! nothing but pink and blue skies ...I think I even saw some fuzzy lil' bunnies in there too... or I coulda' been hallucinating... it does take awhile to adjust to the light after being in the dark for awhile... :laugh2: Anyway, I believe somebody was lighting some torches over there last night.... *grabs a flashlight just in case*

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2004
  2. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

ohhh.... BK found the coolest page of backgrounds.... last I heard she was adding flaming bullets... and don't listen to her "(with J's help)" stuff.. All I did was find one little line of code that stopped what our perfectioninst thought an annoyance ;)
  3. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

^^Hence, helping. Is it not? ;) I would've never survived and just given up on the page and left it annoying!!!

....and G, I hate to tell you really but...I wanna change the colors of the pages now...I'm finding enough time to do things...so no more black :( ....

Well LESS black...black is good...:stick:
  4. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Yeah, that'd be nice since all those dark colors are sort of hard on the 'ol eye ballies ;)
  5. Nautilus-X

Nautilus-X New Member

May I recommend you get a PHP host like http://www.sonnexh.com and use a php user management script. either that or use a .htaccess and .htpasswd system.