Help!!!! I can't Download Midi's!!!!

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by Leethal, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Leethal

Leethal New Member

Hello Again
    I was checking out this site and downloading some of you midis but I can't seem to Download it as a midi file, maybe I'm doing this wrong but I was REALLY trying to get No Doubt's Hella Good and it's here in the Karriekoee (or how ever it's spelled:p ) section but I can only Download it as a Attachment not as a Midi file. Can Someone please help me!!??!!:confused2 thanks for the help
  2. Leethal

Leethal New Member

Nope thats not it... BUT I did find the answer!!!!!!!! I spent the whole night ( I started at 11PM EST and now it's 4:45 AM!!!!!!!!) searching thru the posts and forums (There's ALOT to surf here) and I finally found the answer!!!! Right Click on the file and hit save as, Did the trick here!!! WWWOOO!!!! Now I'm gonna start Downloading some of the fine Midis you guys have posted!! I have a ton of midi files I can share with you all so if I can be of any help I'd be more than happy to do so, just ask!! Also I have a few tunes of my own that I would love to share with you folks and as soon as I figure out how to do that I'll be sending stuff this way. This site is REALLY COOL!!!!! Thanks Folks!!!
  3. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

When in doubt, use the FAQ