HELP REASON 2.0 importing samples

Discussion in 'Sequencing Software' started by namrod, Jul 8, 2004.

1. namrod

namrod New Member

i have a mac os 10 laptop and reason 2.0 ...i am not computer literate at all so i need help asap. i burned a cd of some cool sounds off of my tv and want to make a sample of it to use in reason. i imported the sounds by using itunes on my mac and set the import as a wav file (using preferences) ...but when i open a digital sampler in reason ....my wav file is not an option to use ......what can i do to use this sample of sound ? ....is it possible? ,,,,please help .....if possible i would need detailed info because i am not really computer literate yet ( but i am learning fast)....any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. wavespell

wavespell New Member

Try to use the AIFF format instead of wav, the samples work very well and waht I do is to load a sample in NNXT creating a zone key and uploading the sample on that zone, and it work well...

JW
  3. wavespell

wavespell New Member

Sorry I realized that ypu have Reason 2.0, and it does not have NNXT, but you can use NN19 and it is bassically the same stuff with less controls, but the aiff also work fine...

JW