Help!!!

Discussion in 'Computers' started by mussy20, Aug 15, 2004.

1. mussy20

mussy20 New Member

hello!!!

I just wondered if anybody could help me? Im looking to buy an i-pod for my boy friend but have no idea which ones are good.
    Basically i don't wanna be ripped off so i thought some of you may be able to help me out.
  2. Sparklesssss

Sparklesssss New Member

I have no clue wish I could help ya..i want one of those too!
  3. Lissie_Mouse

Lissie_Mouse New Member

There are not as good as you might think it wil probley be better to go to the shop and look
  4. truzoom

truzoom New Member

Well, the iPod comes in a variety of packages.

You've got the regular iPod with 20GB of storage at $299.99 and the $40GB version at $399.99

Then you've got the mini iPod with 4GB of storage and a good selection of colors for $249.

I don't know many people that would actually fill up a 40GB iPod and claim to listen to all of the songs on it; actually even 20GB of songs is a ridiculous amount to just HAVE on there and listen maybe a tenth of the songs.

The iPod mini is somewhat better, but it's still pricey when you consider the price only drops $50 for 16GB less than the normal 20GB iPod.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with a cd player and burned cds. OR, a portable mp3 cd player with around 150-250 songs per CD.

Why not see what he wants. It seems you're going to be spending a lot of money on him, so you might as well make the purchase worth it.
  5. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

6. * réprouvé *

* réprouvé * What She Said Staff Member Super Mod

How come the title of this thread is 'HELP!!!' really dramtically, then the icon is a smiley face... :confused:
  7. Zandro

Zandro New Member

Perhaps as a sign of good faith toward the reader. First posts on a board can be a bit alarming for some.
  8. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Yeah, it does seem it a little um, unusual to say "HELP!!!" and have :) something doesn't click...
  9. belle

belle New Member

check amazon as they will provide independent customer reviews. these helped me when i was deciding which DVD player to purchase. also Kelkoo will compare the best price for the one you choose.
  10. WW1000

WW1000 New Member

Bye a pocket Pc, it can be used as Mp3 Player too!
  11. charlieboy50

charlieboy50 New Member

i kinda like the ipod mini blue. it looks sweet. The regular ipod looks a bit big.