Hi...

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by MastaChief, Sep 28, 2002.

1. MastaChief

MastaChief New Member

I am new tell me bout these forums??? can we double post or triple post?
  2. The Keeper

The Keeper The Keeper

consider yourself answered... welcome to the forum. and can you double or triple post? not wise, it's called trashposting if it's done too regularly, you may find yourself being reduced below the number of posts you need to be able to download, or deleted altogether...but hey, I can tell you are not one of those trash posters, so welcome aboard and enjoy the forum. one more post and you're over the first hurdle:smart:
  3. Ralph'e'

Ralph'e' www.ralphe.tk

first of many :smart: welcome mate~
  4. MastaChief

MastaChief New Member

ummmm riiiight so what kind of forums are these?
  5. The Keeper

The Keeper The Keeper

have a look around. you may have come here looking for midis, as i did, and stay here forever, like i did. Check out all the topics, chances are, if you have a question it can be answered here, or if someone needs help, go for it. check out the store, win the lottery(MBcash), get an avatar, yadayadayada. enter contests, suggest contests. we're all here to help each other and have fun:)
  6. koso

koso New Member

what exactly is the MBcash for?
  7. The Keeper

The Keeper The Keeper

MBcash is what you collect as you post questions and answers on this forum. You'll notice every time you post something, your cash goes up $5, more if you start a thread. You can build up your cash to 'buy ' things from the store, eg, lottery ticket, avatar(your own picture), a namr glow, donate money to others, etc. It's makes the forum more interesting, the longer you stay here, the more addictive it is. There's no download limit, but remember to give as much as you receive. check out the FAQ.:)
  8. Ralph'e'

Ralph'e' www.ralphe.tk

downloading MIDI SHOULD cost MB money i reckon!! even if its 1MB! I also reckon there should be "maintenance" costs on nameglow :evil:
  9. MastaChief

MastaChief New Member

Umm where do we buy stuff at?
  10. ade2055

ade2055 New Member

you can read the FAQ if you want help