High school AP courses

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CoDee, Jan 13, 2004.

1. CoDee

CoDee New Member

Anybody got 'em? Just curious...
  2. Laxdude286

Laxdude286 New Member

Yea, I'm taking two AP classes right now: AP English, and AP Physics (probably the hardest class in our school). I'm loving the English one, but the Physics one is still screwing wih my GPA.

I took AP American History last year, and AP European history the year before. I had originally weanted to take AP Government too, but it conlficted with the Physics one. Not enough periods in the school day...
  3. X-Factor

X-Factor vvv Look it's Billy Hunt!

AP European History right now. Plan on taking AP US History, AP English both junior & senior years, and maybe AP Calculus as a senior
  4. dshinka

dshinka New Member

Im not in a AP class, but today my biology teacher told me that every year he selects 8-10 freshman to take the AP exam at the end of the year, and last year, 8 took it and 5 passed... but he told me that he wanted me to do it...
    Yes, I am a freshman/9th grader...
    of all 50 of his senoirs that took it, only 7 passed... pretty sad precents/ratios...
  5. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

I had 'em, erm, ouch, almost 20 years ago. I had AP Calculus, Physics, English, and American History. I think at the time, they were only available to Seniors or Juniors, IIRC. They're one of the reasons I was able to finish University in only 3 years.

Go AP kids!! :thumbsup: