HitTrax Archive Added along with Menu Changes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by tavenger5, Feb 24, 2002.

1. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

The MIDI archive was added today. Update: The archive is just about done. It was an anticipated 2 month job, but luckely I learned how to use some features in Excel and Word!

Over 2,500 artists have been added! They are linked to the thousands of demo files ready for download and the full files ready for purchase. If you'd like to search the Archive for Artists please select "MIDI File Archive" from the menu to the left. If you'd like to search for individule files select 'Search File Database'

Also, the menu has been updated to look more stylish. A couple new links were also added to help navigate the site.
  2. Ron Roos

Ron Roos New Member

Front page

I like the layout of your opening page.. it reminds me of PostNuke... ever check that out?... or PHP Nuke? I like the little windows on the sides, and the news running down the center...
    I need to create a news page like that for midi-contest.com, so the current stuff displays right up front, when you log in. VB has a lot of features that are lacking in the new PhP release of yabbse, but they're workin' on the new mods... hehe.... I guess I'll just have to be patient.

RR
  3. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

Yep... the main page script is based in phpNuke ... in fact it'll accept the mods for it. When vB 3 comes out it'll have all the features of everything you can think of ;)

I updated above ^
  4. temp101

temp101 New Member

the site is coming along well!
  5. SoundguyJames

SoundguyJames New Member

Hittrax.. good sequences, good for performance