Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by advancedflea, Aug 23, 2002.

1. advancedflea

advancedflea Nude bodyprint maker

For those of you in America and other countries who may have been following the story on BBCi ( www.bbc.co.uk ) Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman have been found murderd. for the past few days it has been all over my Home City Of Wolverhampton and I thought I should allow the middi Buddy board to pay respects too.

The people who are guilty of it are Mr. Huntly, there school caretaker (convicted) and Mrs. Carr, A classroom assistant (Not as yet convicted).

More info on BBCi http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2208967.stm
  2. seVILLABONG34

seVILLABONG34 New Member

They sound young

Not to sound offensive or anything but were these two ladies popular in europe? Anyway, it's terrible what this world is coming to. They also sound like young ladies. So many stories of children being kidnapped and murdered nowadays, frankly, i'm tired of it.
  3. advancedflea

Not untill they got kidnapped. they werent ladies, they were 10 year olds. But they have been the focus of the news all month on BBC, Sky News, CNN UK, ITV NEWS and Channel 5 news. I have additional info that may sicken some of you. I got it on an under-ground news website which is very relyable.

when the boidies were found they had no hymen (virginity plate) left but a few days before they had been for a physicall at the doctors and they both had one intact then. (well, jessica whent about 3 days before holly). there were allso signs of struggleing on there bodies and signs that they had been tied up. and I think it said there was a little bit of damage to one of the girls "Parts"
  4. supastar

supastar New Member

that is sick what they did to those little girls.. i hope they lock them up and throw away the keys..
  5. advancedflea

Well, they are still in the middle of the proceedings, I think.