How Can I Convert QY300 styles to QY700 format?

Discussion in 'General Sequencing' started by ReefMusic, Dec 15, 2011.

1. ReefMusic

ReefMusic New Member

Hi All

I recently purchased a QY700 and I would like to transfer my QY300 styles to the QY700. My QY300 floppy drive seems to be damaged so I was wondering if anyone got the original QY300 styles (in 100 separate files) converted to a QY700 format?

Thanks
  2. NowandZen

NowandZen New Member

Can you convert QY700 styles to QY300

Hi
    I see you posted a question relating to converting QY300 styles to QY700. While I am not sure of the answer to the question, do you know if you can convert the QY700 styles to the QY300, as I ordered the disk from Yamaha for the QY300 and they sent me the disk for the QY700, would you consider a doing a swap copy ?? as I need the QY300 and I beleive you need the QY700 files
    pitchoilcan likes this.
  3. duykhang

duykhang New Member

hI guy i'm from VIETNAM i really need a qy300 disk for my job,please send me a copy of the disk and how much do you want?
  4. duykhang

duykhang New Member

hI guy i'm from VIETNAM i really need a qy300 disk for my job,please send me a copy of the disk and how much do you want? thanks for advance
  5. NowandZen

NowandZen New Member

I have both disks for the QY300 and the QY700 which I can send out via a.zip file by email if anyone needs them, though they can still be purchased directly from Yamaha for a small fee.
    Drop me a line at bwlock@live.co.uk
    pitchoilcan likes this.