i all i thought i would say hi

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by puska5, Sep 1, 2004.

1. puska5

puska5 New Member

Hi first i would like to say hi how are you all. And i dig your site very cool looking. Looks like you are a friendly bunch as well. I have been having problems i am trying to up load midi files on the internet so that i can use these in my ebay store and not sure which site will allow me. With picutes and photos there is plenty of places i can store and go to ebay and upload but when it comes to up loading the Midi files music i am stunned.I have heard of Boom something but of course there is a fee. So I am looking for help in this. :thumbsup:
  2. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Welcome to MidiBuddy Puska5! :thumbsup:

So you want to upload midi files for free to use on your Ebay store? I'm not sure about this but I can look into it and I'm certain you'll get more responses regarding this before I get back... let me see what you can do.
  3. puska5

puska5 New Member

tyvm

G Man there is so much to learn in the computer world:confused2
  4. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

5. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Yup! That's probably the easiest way for you (and that's what we're seeking right? :laugh: )... without having someone physically start it... I see that every now and then.
  6. puska5

puska5 New Member

well thank you for that helped a little i at least got their song in but now to get my songs in.... thanks though let me tell you i have a long way to go at learning hotmail etc.
  7. ZelRiptha

You'll have to upload them to a web host, and then provide the URL in the EMBED tag. So, for example, if you belong to geocities, you can upload your MIDI files to your site using an FTP client. Then you can provide the URL in your embed tag - something like:
    Code:
    <embed src="http://www.geocities.com/~yourname/piginapoke.mid">
    Write again if you still have questions. :)
  8. puska5

puska5 New Member

write again if i still have a question

All i can say is it worked and thank you both for your help. You are both very smart. and all i can say is you made one little computer junky happy.:) :rolleyes:
  9. ZelRiptha

I would highly recommend that you don't use hidden="true". Many people find that VERY annoying... and will close your page without a second thought. :)