i can add lyrics to midi files

Discussion in 'Karaoke Files' started by askanthea, Jan 4, 2004.

1. askanthea

askanthea New Member

if anybody want lyrics added to a midi file they just ask me.
    but if i dont like the song you've requested - then i probably wont do it - but then you can always try to bribe me ;-)
    ohh you supply the midi and i'll post the karaoke file back
    andy' askanthea@hotmail.com

xx
  2. LilleJohn

LilleJohn New Member

Hi Andy what program do you use for this?

Little Jhn
  3. askanthea

askanthea New Member

I've got a roland discover5 keyboard - you can input a midi file and a .txt file play the midi file and sync the lyrics in real time - its easy ;-)
    Ive tried other programs on the pc like wink ect but this is by far the easiest method - if you've not got the keyboard one will coust about £1200 so its not a sencible option for most - but if ya can afford one - its a fantastic midi file player ;-) check out the reviews www.discover5.com
    cheers
    if you want a program for the pc then try looking at some .kar files you already have - in the copyright section of info. or instrument names etc. there is usually a tag for the program which was used.
    cakewalk is quite easy to use but very time consuming and a decent version of calkwalk costs again about £500 ;-(
    everythins just so expensive! lol
    hope this helps
    andy
    xx
  4. azvato

azvato New Member

so Andy, by u doing so, the midi will play on my cellphone and have music and voice playing from it as a ringtone?????

-If so sounds good!
  5. askanthea

askanthea New Member

you cant get a midi file to sing sorry - .kar files are for .kar players
    if you want your phone to sing to u record a voice memo and use that as your ringtone! ;-)
  6. koens

koens New Member

A very easy program for adding lyrics to midi-files is karakan. Type this into google and you'lll find it. It's free.