i hate computers

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by anastasia, Jan 4, 2003.

1. anastasia

anastasia New Member

ok this may be easy for EVERYONE else but i'm finding it impossible, why so many rules? they just confuse, all i wanna do is download that new T.A.T.U song, 'all the things she said' and i tried. please help. i need all the help i can get, and yeah you don't have to post and say i'm a dumbass cos i already know that!

much thanks
  2. anastasia

anastasia New Member

i see so i have to post 5 times first, okily dokily here goes my 5 posts in a row...
  3. xj911

xj911 We Todd ED Staff Member Moderator

you guys should stick around, this is a fun little community. check out the chit chat thread, lots of laughs there. :)
  4. Ralph'e'

Ralph'e' www.ralphe.tk

5. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Before you grap that song, have a look around. Theres lots of cool things and people to meet here. After you get used to the site you might find yourself sending many hours here. :)
  6. Stilcrazy

Stilcrazy Just a Regular Midi Guy

Well said CyberCat ... there is alot more here than just midis
  7. BoZ

BoZ New Member

anastacia, I can understand what you are saying, but I am new here to, and after a hour on this site I see a lot of great things I can use also!
  8. itissherry

itissherry New Member

you could have my computer which is so slow I believe that moses may have used it to print out the ten commandments..LOL
  9. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

Oh man, I hate those old stone tablet and chisel printers! Every day with the chisel-sharpening, and you still can't read the tablets half the time...
  10. axeman

axeman New Member

Ahh, but come on, those glossy tablets do look pretty good once you get it right!
  11. mt_head01

mt_head01 New Member

i am pretty much new to this midi community, and it seems to me, its a realli big and huge community with lots of help and friendly services offered by the administrators here.
    u probably see me here and there.. i wonder how long would it take for me to get a mb cash like dj raph E??
  12. Xechorizo

Xechorizo New Member

dude, if you just send in five posts to fill them up they might ban you. quit it.
  13. matbach31

matbach31 New Member

ur not cool then:hit: :borg: :assskake:
  14. reefer

reefer New Member

your lacking in coolness.. tsk tsk
  15. mccurjm

mccurjm New Member

Aye. It's not so hard to post your five. Just check the place out a bit and contribute to topics that might interest you. I was considering just posting five straight posts when I first got here, but this place is actually pretty cool. I didn't even come here for the midi files, but after reading up on all this stuff, I'm trying to figure out how to share out some of my own midis to get some advice/opinions.