I hate Ricers!!

Discussion in 'Cars' started by tavenger5, Feb 3, 2002.

1. tpnguyen

tpnguyen New Member

i'm sure you guys have heard of riceboypage.com
  2. BlackLuke

BlackLuke New Member

LOL ^^ :hit: :hit: :hit:
  3. iggy

iggy New Member

honda's aint so bad.. its how people fix it up that piss me off..
  4. silvers10

silvers10 New Member

Yeah, like when you see something like this.....

Attached Files:

5. truzoom

truzoom New Member

They're modern hot rods. 30 or 40 years ago people were doing the same thing to camaros and mustangs (they still do them now), but back then the cars never hit speeds as high as some of these civics do now.

Nonetheless, I think some of the ricers are silly. I don't like them doing 90 in traffic weaving through cars.
  6. ChrisV

ChrisV New Member

ROFL i love it!

Down with ricers!
  7. Cioni

Cioni New Member

Yeah they suck :hit:
  8. VQ30Powered

VQ30Powered New Member

I own a SHITONHONDA shirt and i love to wear it, although just to be honest there are some nice honda's/acura's out there. The problem is when they go all out on APC parts and neons, then i say OMG RRrrrrICE.
    I also think that JDM honda's are very nice and clean looking.
    just my $0.2
  9. BladeBC

BladeBC New Member

plain and simple: ricers deserve to be hated. There are some things you just shouldn't try. Like putting a 150 shot of nitrous into a toyota corolla. It defies all reasoning. And as for those obnoxious spoilers...don't even get me started.
  10. streetracerb

streetracerb New Member

Yea i agree wit a lot of ya'll. The thing i hate most is people tryin to soup up like 80's civics and accords. Some are nice but all the others look so freakin ugly.
  11. csapchad

csapchad New Member

I understand this statement but I disagree, at the age of 16 I had been driving and drag racing for 4 years and knew my limits and responsibilities on the road. I would love to see a licensing system based on actual driving ability, and this license would permit you to only own vehicles that fall in that designation, and the yearly inspection would check for modifications that would bring the performance up to or past your limit. A crazy idea that I know would never work, but I like it.

As for ricers, it's not my thing, but i dont care if someone wants to spend all their money on stickers and junk, I just don't like it when they brag about being fast b/c of the junk. I've seen some seriously fast imports and have respect for them, but unforunately the majority gives the sport a bad name.
  12. aglio412

aglio412 New Member

jdm all the way.....can't stand pepboys aluminum wings and clear taillights
  13. slickvic

slickvic Father to his Children

eh i say, if folks wanna put any kind crazy stuffs on their ride, let em.

dont hate.

:)

-vic
  14. rknrne

rknrne Active Member

My Dicks bigger than yours !!!
  15. hackspace

hackspace New Member

i liek how people think there hondas are better than american cars both have there pro's and con's americans rev lower btu also have higher torque japanase have lower torque high horsepower but also a rx-7 has an almost unlimited rev range cause of the rotary engine liek 9000 or soem thing but a saleen s7 onyl revs to 6000 and um yeah will kick the crap out of a turbo si or any other car saleens are american made in california
  16. caffelatte

caffelatte New Member

haha, that website's hilarious
  17. xlnsss

xlnsss New Member

but at the end of the day it is their car. How would you like it if some criticised how you modify your car. Each to their own I say.

And no I aint a ricer.
  18. Sweetdog

Sweetdog New Member

civics suck ass in every way possible... yes people i am a hater... i love power... i hate hondas... THEY HAVE NO POWER! they are like little flys that everyone wants to get rid off.... recently some stupid kid driving a 95 honda civc crashed into me head on... he took off my front bumper.... well in a way it was ok cause his stupid car got totaled... the moral of the story... HONDAS SUCK!
  19. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

actually civic aren't that bad, i've driven one and they're pretty agile, it was way underpowered compared to my own daily driver.
  20. cvillex

cvillex New Member

i think that if the imports are done right, like a nice supra or something, then that looks good, but i hate the kids that take up 3 parkingspots and have ridiculous shopping cart wings on the back of thier 92 civic hatchbacks that favor the shape of a tennis shoe.