I hate Ricers!!

Discussion in 'Cars' started by tavenger5, Feb 3, 2002.

1. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

Please note a few of those so called shopping car wings put downforce onto a car and with light cars like civics they proably are nessary if you reach anything voer 150 mph. It's scary when those things begin to float.
  2. 3bAn2PoW0

3bAn2PoW0 New Member

3. analsonde

analsonde New Member

second that please ricers sucks ass:borg: :bow:
  4. gbedi

gbedi New Member

ricers sucks, but hondas and acuras still rule!
  5. rEmixnzza

rEmixnzza New Member

ricers own u =D
  6. iptcp

iptcp New Member

You should play NFSU and see what they have in store lol
  7. Nazspeed

Nazspeed New Member

Here goes the battle of the cilinders!

u want to know whats funny i own the same car in the pic same color too and guess.... what im a (ricer) and i love racing 90+ is when my car feels good u should try autocrossing (touring) wait no one really uses mustangs and corvettes for that .... maybe because they dont handle too well but i not hatting on stangs and vettes but i will make it to the next gas station and still give a can of whoop ass to the next one too!

P.S. give me a Nissan Skyline gtr V spec (ultimate ricer not readilly availabe in the US) with nothing but a chip and exaust and ill take anything with a V8 in it heck even a V10 ! DO the math!:boink:
  8. thewinout

thewinout New Member

man who doesnt hate those things souped up and pretty useless
  9. SilverPony

SilverPony New Member

If a car is fast, and can put down some decent times, then I respect any car, including imports. However, if the car has some ugly tacked on body kit and tons of stickers, and he thinks he's fast... typical ricer.
  10. TurboedGSR

TurboedGSR New Member

anything fast deserves respect ;)
  11. fstblkgti

fstblkgti New Member

why does everyone generalize about hondas? in south florida where i live we have plenty of fast hondas. more than i can remember making over 400 whp in 2000 lbs shells, a few in the 500's and some in the 600's. street driven cars also not just race cars. other street driven hondas around the country making up to 800 whp out of little 2.0 liter motors, with trap speeds over 150 mph. jason hunt had a 9 sec street honda, and there are more 10 second hondas than i can ever hope to remember. every manufacturer has owners that are "ricers" hondas are just noticed more often because there are more of them on the street but the ratio on performance:rice is probably better in the honda world than other import manufacturers. i drive a VW, but i build hondas for a living, and none of them are rice.
  12. r3diln3

r3diln3 New Member

I love cars...

Why are people hating?

If you really love cars you should accept them, foreign or domestic.

Car makers cater to specific markets - they ask them selves "which age group can afford and will actually buy our cars?" That's why you don't see neon lights and turbos stock on cars.

Same thing with engines: Everyone is like, they should put a bigger engine inside so it can go faster. Well if 80% of your market is aged 30-40 and have families they're not gonna need (and most likely) can't afford that turbo/bigger engine.

That's why there are so many aftermarket products for those that want to individualize their rides.

As far as rice rockets vs. domestic goes...hey, its all about displacement. When all cars come off the production line stock the car with the biggest engine USUALLY will be the faster one.

Rice rockets can be annoying because I think we all associate them with those gaudy neon lighted badly painted cars. A small domestic car like a neon or a cavalier can be just as annoying.
  13. GARCiA

GARCiA New Member

a car that looks practically stock and then blows your doors off in a race is always gonna be more memorable and shocking than some idiot with massive body kit, chrome wheels and a massive t-wing... regardless the car.

Honda's are gay.
  14. fstblkgti

fstblkgti New Member

so if the honda were 100% stock on the exterior and it blew your doors off, would it still be gay?
  15. ChinoPato

ChinoPato New Member

who doesn't hate ricers ?
    All show, no go
  16. oXiDe

oXiDe New Member

wtf is wrong with civics!? they are nice cars!