i play guitar, can fix midi

Discussion in 'Tab' started by thegreattail, Jul 1, 2004.

1. thegreattail

thegreattail New Member

Hey, I can fix alot of guitar tracks in midi files. Just ask if you need help. I also could use help with the bass tracks and drums of the songs I like. Thanks thegreattailz@hotmail.com
  2. Farminater

Farminater New Member

well i dont have any particular instances, but i do have a few things in mind.

Ok i use Guitar Pro 3 to make any of my midi's, cuz i play guitar too. But i always have trouble with the strumming. And i also have problems with holding notes or sounds, cant seem to figure out how to do it. Any help?
  3. thegreattail

thegreattail New Member

sure I can help

Personally I use power tab which is free and i find it to be better than guitar pro. Every note has a value, a length of time is played and that can be tricky. If you have a half note and u wanna extend it 1/4 note, place the quarter note there then hit the "tie note" button, looks like 2 double notes. Thats how u can hold the note for the right length of time, or try changing it to a dotted note. if the time ur looking for is like between a 16th note and a 8th note then u put it to a 16th note (the shorter note) and make it a dotted note. then of course fill out the bar with a rest or whatever note comes next.

You'd have 2 b more specific about strumming, sometimes its best to use rhythm slashes. Sounds like your having trouble with the length of each note, try experimenting with the dotted note and the tie note option
  4. polbol

polbol New Member

I have the same problem :( difficult indeed :)
  5. themidigooru

themidigooru New Member

IF YOU TRANSCRIBE OTHER PEOPLES MUSIC LIKE OZZY OR GUNS N ROSES I SUGGEST USING GUITAR WORLD
  6. draccon

draccon New Member

Wow i`ve got so much to learn, this site is great for picking up on things i never knew exsisted
  7. murfman

murfman New Member

hey

I can sometimes fix up drums and bass tracks