Is 50 Cent underated @ Grammy?

Discussion in 'Artists/Band Discussion' started by jay-z, Feb 11, 2004.

1. jay-z

jay-z Guest

@ Grammy last Sunday, 50 Cent went home empty-handed losing to da likes of Eminem and even Evanescence! Is he underated? Or he doesn't even deserved The Best New Artist award?
  2. Sprinks

Sprinks New Member

Well if it was based on album sales, then he did get robbed. I think he might have got shafted for Best New Artist... but other than that, he's been cocky since he blew up. That's why he went up on stage when he lost, he was mad cause he expected to win.
  3. jay-z

jay-z Guest

yeah, he's obviously betta than Evanescence in terms of singin and album-sellin. a former Evanescence member even joked 50 Cent was a former Evanescence. and dat wasn't funny. I think Evanescence were bar singers.
  4. I-Warrior

I-Warrior New Member

You never know. 50 may diss them guys, online with the help of Sicamore (beat stealer).
  5. dmc1078

dmc1078 New Member

The only thing 50-cent has is album sales. His music is monotone and rather boring. I'm guessing he lost becuz a lot of people think that as well. Amy Lee has a much better voice too..

/flame
  6. chaos1906

chaos1906 New Member

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING. 50cent boring please! he was the hotest artist in 2003. I listen to all kinds of music and everwhateverneverwillmakesenseEvanescence sucks!!!
  7. jay-z

jay-z Guest

yeah, 50 got da best song in year 2003. nobody beats dat.
  8. I-Warrior

I-Warrior New Member

He makes a good song for the people. And what do they do? Walk on him like concrete.
  9. vinsanity

vinsanity $¢®ëWëзµÞ

or shoot at him
  10. raheel

raheel New Member

yes he is
  11. manchev

manchev New Member

I don't think that 50 Cent is underrated - I think he is overrated in every aspect. He's music isn't neither original nor good enough to be listened by me. There are much better musicians in his lounge.

/siddhartha