is there another way to earn MB besides posting and refering members?

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by nick9045, Jan 5, 2005.

1. nick9045

nick9045 New Member

is there another way to earn MB besides posting and refering members? and how much MB do i get if i submit a midi?
  2. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Why yes... there is! Check out this section of the FAQ's and especially notice the part where it invites you to check out the chitchat section for special offers!

We do not automatically give extra cash for posting a MIDI 'cause lets face it... folks could post crap :(... If its noticed that you;re answering requests in a significant fashion then we can most certainly talk about MB cash rewards ;)
  3. tc11990

tc11990 New Member

what is exactly the most mb you can get if yall know?
  4. Zandro

Zandro New Member

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but it could be 4294967296. Seriously. Would you like it be tested on me? I know I would. :p
  5. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Well... we already know it's over a million... and over a billion on CPF... and I don't believe you're anywhere near that Tc? :laugh:

So you're willing to be our guinea pig Zandro? You are aware of the risks and possible side effects are you not? Maybe we need you to *ahem* sign these documents first... :gee:

Does anyone remember the last time we ran his experiment on these boards?
    I believe the appropriate thread is still around here somewhere... *searches*

ahhh... here it is...
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2005
  6. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

There must be some sort of long long int implementation in the code - I have over 6 billion over on MidiZone, and it tracks down to the dollar faithfully. :)