Johnson electric guitars & bass guitars.. your opinion

Discussion in 'Guitar' started by dustikitten, Mar 25, 2003.

1. dustikitten

dustikitten New Member

Hi all! I'm an electric bass guitarist/ lyricist/vocalist and I guess you could count me as a newbie. Anyways, I wanted to get all of your opinions on the Johnson brand electric basses. What do you think of them, did they work for you? Also, if you have a johnson six-string I'd like to hear from you on that.

Does anybody know if Johnson ever did any Ibenez types? I've been told mine is an Ibenez, by the looks of it, but I never heard anything about the company ever releasing any.

I play a 2001 johnson dual pick-up where the pick ups are arranged in parallel, 4 string, sunburst w/ white plate and 3 basic amp controls on it with silver finish on the amp controls. 22 frets total- somewhat light weight (or so I'm told)

I really would like to hear all of your opinions of this, also any comparisons to Johnsons vs. Fenders and other brands.. Negative or positive. Personally, I like my Johnson bass- but I want to hear your opinions on them too.
    ;)
  2. voice of god

voice of god Prodigal Pyjamas Pervert Staff Member Super Mod

theres some user reviews herehttp://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Johnson/
  3. dustikitten

dustikitten New Member

thanx!

thanks Voice.. I'll check it out..