Keyboard HELP!

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by benjohn87, Sep 16, 2008.

1. benjohn87

benjohn87 New Member

Hello all, Iv been messing with my new keyboard for hours trying to get it to work and im going nuts. I just received my m-audio axiom 49 today, and went out and bought an m-audio uno ubs-to midi cable. Is that all I need to power and use my keyboard with my computer? I dont need any other power adapter? ..I installed the latest drivers for the keyboard..then i installed the latest drivers (for vista) for the usb adapter and it says plug in the adapter and it will proceed with the installation. I plug it in and windows vista auto finds the drivers (in the bottom right screen) and says its installed. I get NO power to my keyboard at all, it just wont turn on..and the usb adapter has one green light for usb but no activity for the midi in/out. And yes I have the midi in plugged into the midi out on my keyboard. This is driving me nuts and I think its ridiculous how hard it is to install 2 products from M-audio onto a standard windows vista computer. PLEASE can someone help me,Im dieing to get started with my music.
  2. Huoliuhi

Huoliuhi New Member