Kobe; Guilty or NOT?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by the17709, Oct 24, 2003.

?

Kobe; Guilty or NOT?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. gstar

gstar New Member

definetly not guilty
  2. PIMPNaintEZ4

PIMPNaintEZ4 New Member

Thats a negatory on the the guiltyness. That girl is a freak and the jury knows it. Shes so a gold digging whore. She saw kobe as dollar signs and she went for it. and for all you haters that say hes guilty, then I have this to say. Yeah hes famous and rich and I doubt that this was the first chick he's cheated on his unbelievably fine wife with, but he would never rape a girl. Why would he need to? Theres no logical reason to do it. If it doesn't add up, the somethings wrong. Am I right or am I right?
  3. shadow

shadow New Member

who cares.
  4. tien71700

tien71700 New Member

even if he did do it, he'll win the case cause he's RICH.
  5. tmac184

tmac184 New Member

no way man look at all the evidence. i cant believe this case wasnt trown out!
  6. platoya

platoya New Member

although I hate him as a player, I don't think he is guilty.
  7. MMMmmm..food

MMMmmm..food New Member

I agree..but it wasn't....so the question should really be " Will he be found guilty or not? "
  8. kiwikid

kiwikid New Member

Not Guilty for rape. But he did admit having consensual intercourse with her. That combined with any singlular bit of this girl's history being brought up now has gotta be enough to let him off. The only thing Kobe is guilty of is being stupid enough to get with a crazy beeotch like this one in the first place. I mean what the hell man, look at your wife!!
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2003
  9. aPINTofPINTO

aPINTofPINTO New Member

guilty

hes as guilty as OJ simpson... thats all im sayin
  10. david_k

david_k New Member

If Kobe aint guilty than Shaq aint big!!!
  11. fnhero

fnhero New Member

he's guilty but he'll get off cause hes famous and has money. but his endorsments are all gone though.
  12. chaos1906

chaos1906 New Member

guilty of rape no! any man is capable raping a women but it takes a sick man to actually do it. yes he got his rocks off with the women but it was consentual. she excatly what she was going to his room for. and that was sex not to talk. there is evidence that can really clear kobe but judge won't allow it in to the trial. look at her actions right after it folks. but let court decide what happens. oh yeah OJ SIMPSON was guilty he just got of cause he's the juice from usc, buffalo bills, ans sf49ers
  13. xdaviebabiex

xdaviebabiex New Member

micheal jackson guilty or not?
  14. chaos1906

chaos1906 New Member

oh hell yeah touched them boys. look at his songs thoughout his lifetime. abc, Ben, can't stop till get enough, thriller, im bad, remember the time, hold me, man in the mirror, black or white, scared, and you bring me butterflies. Listen these songs and think bout all the little boys surely you will agree. HE,HE,
  15. jsbee

jsbee New Member

Hes got tons of money, a beautiful wife, good looks, brains, fame, and he could probably have any woman he wanted anyway. I have a hard time believing he raped some mediocre looking skank with a history of mental instability and slutting around. I hope he gets off. If OJ can't get convicted God help us if Kobe can.
  16. chaos1906

chaos1906 New Member

i feel u on that one. This girl had three different kinds on semen in her damn draws that she had on when employee number 8 of the lakers so called rape her. I hope we all learn a lesson form this. No! not that all women are grimmy and money hungry, but that u need a cellphone that has a video recorder built in like the guys from St. Johns University. THat girl was suppose to be a $600 hoe but turn out to be a $6 hoe.
  17. LakersGirl

LakersGirl New Member

NOT GUILTY ...Come on the chic is a pill popping, wrist slashing, leg spreading-HEAD-CASE:nono:
  18. Deadeye

Deadeye New Member

what makes this case difficult for the defense is all the "victim protection laws" present. it could go either way. right now, i'm not sure if he is.
  19. johnsiy

johnsiy New Member

I dun think he's guilty of rape, prolly just for adultery... but we don't know... personally, i thinks there's just too many money grubbin' hoes in the US right now who either want easy money or easy publicity. I bet as soon as the trial is over, that girl is gonna sell her story to the media for multimillion dollar movie and book deals...
  20. socrgrl21

socrgrl21 New Member

I think he is not guilty of commiting rape, but for he is guilty for being a pig. He needs to keep his pants zipped because has so much more to lose then that dirty girl...