Konstantine by Something Corporate

Discussion in 'Filled Requests' started by duke, Nov 28, 2003.

1. duke

duke New Member

need a MIDI...

Welllllllll i dont need the midi, but i really really want it haha I tried to use cakewalk but couldnt figure it out because i have no idea how to use it, so i thought id ask the pros for some help! The song i need is Konstantine by Something Corporate...my favorite song of all time...if it is any help, there is sheet music if you go to http://homepages.nyu.edu/~egs214/socotabs/indexrydia.html then click piano then click Konstantine (not Konstantine (new finale)) I really only need the first four lines of the sheet music...you can prolly shortcut it by making one line then reapeating it, but once again i dont know what im doing so if anyone could pleeeease help i would love you forever and i will give you all my MB cash...dont know how much it is tho haha

Thanks in advance!
  2. duke

duke New Member

sry bout the double post, but i found what i was looking for! ooops!
  3. Inu Yasha

Inu Yasha New Member

it happens to the best of us.*tsk *tsk
  4. DEViANT

DEViANT New Member

I found this whilst looking around the net. It's not bad and it's the only instance I can find at all anyway...

I've edited it a bit as the original was too fast and the voices were piano (I think now it's synth pad, you may want to change it to something better). I recommend PSMPlayer.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2004