Korg Triton Users

Discussion in 'Sequencing Hardware' started by The_Clique_KC, Sep 10, 2002.

1. The_Clique_KC

The_Clique_KC New Member

Any Triton users out there? My Triton has opened many doors for us as a 3-piece. Can't say enough good things about it.

Anybody ever get the vocoder to work??
    Not me. :(
  2. willi001

willi001 New Member

Hi, I have the Trinity..Wish I had the Triton...I love working on it, it is great. We use it in our band and we have nothing bad to say either...
  3. sirsimpson

sirsimpson New Member

4. boudreaufrancis

boudreaufrancis New Member

Hi guys!! I do have a Korg Triton!!
    What a wonderfull tool! I'm playing guitar in a top 40 cover band and we used the triton for all the sequences that are playing along with us (we don't have a keyboardist....) Sounds great... Covers all kinds of sounds you might want to use... Easy to modify to your taste....You even have a sampler in it!!!

WOW!!!
  5. dergy

dergy New Member

2nd hand Tritons on ebay

Seen a swag of Triton's on EBAY recently, for as low as AU$1500 for the LE 61. Anyone justify paying the extra 2K for the non-LE board? I'm very interested in getting one, but have to sell my old Rhodes first. I like the 76 key models...
  6. NRG

NRG New Member

Triton

I've got the Triton ProX and I must say, that I'm very glad to own it. The Vocoder is simply to use, you put your Mic in the second Line In and than you have fun!!!!! Anyway, can anybody say me where I can get new Sounds???? And another question, what do I need to save more combinations (so that I don't need to overwrite the normal ones)???? For any questions on the vocoder you can ask me!
  7. Bruce Bedwell

Bruce Bedwell New Member

I recently bought a Triton Rack module which is a great piece of gear. New sounds can be bought on expansion cards which are really excellent but a bit exxy.
    Haven't tried the vocoder yet but I'd like to give it a try.
    If I find a good source of new sounds I'll post a reply and let you know where.
  8. Orpheus

Orpheus New Member

TRITON is great. And with MOSS even more.

with vocoder it is not so simple, but posible. check the manual and research "Smple waves" (E000) from original ound bank (load samples from diskette).
  9. misterman63

misterman63 New Member

Triton

I tried the Triton at the music store........its a baaaad keyboard!!!
    baaaad meaning good. hehe
    I wish I could afford it.

maybe I'll get it for 2003

any donations would be appreciated....just kiddin

peace
  10. misterman63

misterman63 New Member

power tracks

I use a notation program called Sibelius...its the best I've seen.
  11. chosenone992

chosenone992 New Member

I own a korg tritonProX. I bought it for two grand and every penny is worth it. I've made tons and tons of song with this synthesizer. I have MOSS, EXB 05, and EXB 02, and EXB 03. I love this thing!!!
  12. Ralph Wiggum

Ralph Wiggum New Member

I brought the original Triton when it first came out. When I first brought it I was like, "WOW", cause it was the top of the line all-in-one workstation.

The vocoder is kind of tricky though.....
  13. olliebob

olliebob New Member

how much better is the triton than a trinity?
  14. dadius

dadius New Member

triton is way better man
  15. joeb1

joeb1 New Member

great keyboard, still have my first 01w/prox-heavy key action for the piano bangger ,
  16. Expedish

Expedish New Member

I have a triton pro, it's 2 weeks old - still have alot to learn. So far it's great. I haven't sequenced too much yet just playing with the s. play feature
  17. djinkognito

djinkognito New Member

triton is popular, but the motif has better sounds
  18. midi04

midi04 New Member

I have Triton ProX I NEED HELP!

Sounds like u guys are having fun, ive had it for a year and im still tryin to figure out how to use it, most of the music i make sounds like video game music, i only use the basics of it, i need help on learning how to make my music sound better and using the sampler, i only use it under seq. mode and to play midis ive downloaded, please help if anyone has some good tips, thanks
  19. Orpheus

Orpheus New Member

on the original diskette there are two patches that utilize vocoder. i think it was E001 E002 - load them and examine. also load demo songs and samples - you'll surelly understand how to get the vocoder to work!

;)
  20. kernscs

kernscs New Member

personally, i own a roland rd-700 and i'm very pleased with it for performance, but at work i'm sort of forced to use the triton...we have a 76 and 88 key versions here now with 2 61 key boards on the way. the triton looks impressive, but i cant figure out how to do anything on it...right now i'm working on vannessa carlton's 1000 miles and would just love to sequence the string parts...anyone out there who is a triton user who might be able to explain exactly how the sequencer works? someone here lost the manuals so i'm sort of in the dark

~curtis