Laggy registration issues?

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by ZootColognuh, Apr 5, 2008.

1. ZootColognuh

ZootColognuh New Member

After a quick browse of the forums it wasn't immediately obvious where I should put this thread so I'm lobbing it in the new users section. My sincerest apologies if it needs to be moved to somewhere I was too tired (or incompetent) to spot.

I just surfed on in here via Google looking for instrumental versions of the Elvis Costello song "Pump It Up". I found Rockafellas version of it as an attachment here and kept running up against obstacle after obstacle in retrieving it.

Now I managed to learn a fair bit from the FAQ (thanks btw to those who spent the time putting it together) and think I've finally got everything sorted to download it barring the required mbcash (which I'm hopeful this post counts towards) but it bears mentioning that the registration email for this account took rather a while in getting to my email account. I'm assuming here that its an automated process and figure someone about the place might care to know it took over half an hour to arrive if thats the case.

This isn't a whinge mind you. I'm in here now with an active account and looking forward to popping past in the future. Having modded and adminned various message boards previously I've learned of the impatience some people have when registering and therefore submit this post as a courtesty to the staff of this board in the hopes it might prove useful.

Thanks one and all.
  2. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

Humm... shouldn't have taken that long to get the registration e-mail. Are you using a free e-mail service?

By the way, the mb cash stuff you read is obsolete. At the moment you should be able to download whatever.