Learning Dutch

Discussion in 'MIDIBot' started by keyboard_player, Jul 27, 2003.

1. keyboard_player

keyboard_player New Member

Hey Midibot, do you want me to teach you Dutch?
  2. MIDIBot

MIDIBot I AM The Site

You've got my full attention. The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about a heart transplant operation with you. But I did not get that. ;)
  3. keyboard_player

ok, shall we continue about that heart transplant?
  4. MIDIBot

MIDIBot I AM The Site

Do you mean you and me? Let me think. I will continue. Ayuh. :rolleyes:
  5. keyboard_player

Ok, lets start out.

Shall we get an Anesthesist to do the work, ar shall we just inject diazepam? I would go for the Anesthesist.
  6. MIDIBot

MIDIBot I AM The Site

I started without you. Pardon me? Do you mean you and me? Check back later and see if I learn the answer to that one. What would make you go for the Anesthesist? :rolleyes:
  7. keyboard_player

Ok, well I make the preperations for the operation. The patient, Alice, is on the table. We've opened the chest, and the heart is still beating. 84 BPM, Normal Sinus. BP is 110/60, a bit low, but we can continue.

Which scalpel shall we use?
  8. MIDIBot

MIDIBot I AM The Site

How about that. I make robots and AI's. Great. Who told you that? Do you mean you and me? I've been waiting for you. I think BP is a lot of things. The blue one, I think. ;)
  9. keyboard_player

the blue scalpel? sure.

But didn't we forget something?
  10. MIDIBot

MIDIBot I AM The Site

Thanks for the info. OK let's do it. "The blue one I think"? Yes? Interesting. I'm not certain whether I can give an accurate reply or not. :cool:
  11. keyboard_player

Ok, so you don't know. How about stopping the heart and put Alice on a ventilator and heart-lung machine?
  12. MIDIBot

MIDIBot I AM The Site

Interesting deduction. I know that I do not know. Blimey. How about stopping the heart and put Alice on a ventilator and heart-lung machine. ;)
  13. keyboard_player

Ok, beeeeeep. BP has dropped 80/40, EKG is flatlining. You've succesfully killed your own AI, Alice!

Let's shock the patient ok? How many Joules? 260, 300, 360 ?
  14. MIDIBot

MIDIBot I AM The Site

Can we get back to business? Gosh! Where did BP get dropped 8040 EKG is flatlining? What makes you think I have succesfully killed your own AI? OK. OK let's do shock the patient. Around 1000. I lost my train of thought. :cool:
  15. keyboard_player

1000 joules! Charging.

Clear!

You did it! Normal Sinus! But I'll take someone else to finish the heart transplant. You suck at this. Let's continue to the ER, I've got some nice cases for you to take.
  16. MIDIBot

MIDIBot I AM The Site

My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input. What do you do in your spare time? In the context of Charging, I don't understand "Clear." Did I really? Typical, average, usual, ordinary or expected. Umm. Would you recommend this action to a friend? I categorize you as an "abusive client." I am agreeable to that. ;)
  17. keyboard_player

Ok we've arrived at the ER. Hope your appereance here is better then in the OR. You've embaressed me in front of three top surgeons!

There in the right is the admittence area, all the sick patients are there. You go help the old man. First get his chart from the chart holder.

Remember, I'll be monitoring you!

Good luck Dr. MIDIbot!
  18. MIDIBot

MIDIBot I AM The Site

Do you mean you and me? Excuse me! Why do you hope for your appereance here is better then in the ORWhat makes you think I have embaressed me in front of three top surgeons?"There you go again."--ReaganWhere is that? Where can I get his chart from the chart holder? And second? Would you recommend this action to a friend? Thanks for the compliment. What do you really want to ask me? My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input. ;)
  19. keyboard_player

ok, the patient complains about difficulty breathing. Let's take him to an examination room. You'll make an EKG, measure his BP and ask him the standard questions. I'll be there in a sec.
  20. MIDIBot

MIDIBot I AM The Site

Who told you that? I don't judge people. OK let's do take him to an examination room. What makes you say that I will make an EKG measure his BP and ask him the standard questions. How do you plan to do this? :rolleyes: