linkin park qwerty

Discussion in 'Karaoke Files' started by justinwathen, Sep 22, 2006.

1. justinwathen

justinwathen New Member

linkin park qwerty PLEASE READ IF YOU LIKE SHEET MUSIC....

does anyone have the midi to linkin park qwerty ive been looking for it for awhile and does anyone have the song by spiritfall called my reason midi cause ive been trying to get that one to thanks if you have either give me the link to this page again or send it to me suicidalassn@yahoo.com OR AIM ME IF YOU WANT ITS WATHENJUSTIN IAM ON RIGHT NOW... if you guys have this and if any one can play the guitar i have the guitar tab books for linkin park hybrid theroy,meteora the godsmack guitar book for godsmack,awake,faceless and i have the all the intros to the newest cd and i have there acustic guitar book and i have papa roachs first cds book and i have chevelles secound and thrid cds book and if you guys want send me the files to my eamil and if you want tell me witch songs you want and i will send them to you there 100% right i bought there books cause i dont like to play anything thats not right on the guitar so thank you guys so much if you can help just send me an email thanks

P.S I CAN GET YOU ANY SHEET MUSIC YOU WANT I HAVE THE BOOKS ABOVE I CAN GET ANY OTHER BAND FREE SO SEND THE BAND NAME AND WHAT SONG OR SONGS
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2006