little question before i start

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by dyce, Nov 29, 2003.

1. dyce

dyce New Member

im new, and have a few questions.
    1.What if the midi i download is fake, will it be removed or if i download it, can i get my money back?
    2.If i downloaded a midi, if i clicked the same midi again, or some other time will i be charged twice?
    3.Will posting a midi also get u some money exa. start a thread w/ no midi =$10 w/ midi $15 or something like that?

Thanks for your help

-Dyce
  2. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

1. Although we TRY to keep the quality consistent by listening to every file - because this is a member based site it doesn't always work. Your first guide is to check the file-size... shortened files (ringtones) are quickly recognized by their size (under 10kb). There is an element of chance - but user-feedbakc is the best tool.. if you download a great file then note in the thread that its a great file or choose to rate the thread in the lower right hand corner.

2. Once you buy that MIDI you've bought that MIDI... you can download it again (free) if you wish :)

3. At this point there is no specific reward for adding a MIDI to the board (a shame, eh?). Know, however, that you do get rewards for the # of times your thread is viewed. If you add a very popular MIDI to the "new Files" forum per-say... and it get's viewed/downloaded a few hundred times... you'll make the MB$ :)

Anything else?
  3. dyce

dyce New Member

yea and one more thing..
    ok i made a thread with my midi in it. when i looked at it i did not see the attachment, so i thought it was junk and i would get a ban. so i deleted it. and i still got my mb$ so what do i do with it should i donate it or will they give me one more chance?
  4. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

ya got lucky I guess... hang onto it or donate it to someone in need :D