MB cash doesn't add up...

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by =^..^=, Apr 30, 2004.

1. =^..^=

=^..^= New Member

my MB cash doesn't seem to be adding up right:

recently read $133, where would an amount that ends in $3 come from? (posts being $10 and replys being $5) do warning points take away cash? that might explain that....

also i clicked four things that said i'd get $20 for each and i think i got a total of ten MB$ from clicking all of them? (4x20=100)
  2. =^..^=

=^..^= New Member

correction 4x20=80
  3. =^..^=

=^..^= New Member

maybe i get $2 for posting here? please direct me to a complete list of $ values (more complete than in the faq, which i have read) if there is one.
  4. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Last edited: Apr 30, 2004
  5. =^..^=

=^..^= New Member

6. jeaniesing

I did the slow and painstaking research... the last of those links nets $25... are you a lil obsessed with detail? ;)

Just for reference sake.... posts in newbie help don't net any cash... I believe that's referenced on the main page.... or somewhere... Why not join the active fantasy lives flourishing in chitchat?
  7. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Somewhere on this site I did the research and added it all together in a thread I posted... odd amounts might come from posting a thread and getting something like 10+4+1+3+2+1+4 for each view up to 7 of your thread post ie. it's not an even amount for every view...
  8. jeaniesing

Your research may have been affected by the fact that others viewed it while you were 'researching'? The admin setup says that 1 view is $1, 2 views is $2..... up to 5.... additionally 1 reply is $1, 2 replies is $2... up to 5. Many combinations could occur between views and replies.

I didn't have admin access when you were 'researching' G or I woulda looked it up for you... mighta made you work :smart: a little for the knowledge... or you coulda just used that charm and I'da given in in a heartbeat :blush:
  9. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Actually, I was referring to my own thread post... the initial lump then the unequal amounts adding up to a total of $25
  10. DRLL5T2

DRLL5T2 New Member

u no when ppl say they'll give u 200$ for a midi, how do they do it?
  11. DRLL5T2

DRLL5T2 New Member

please tell us.........?
  12. Bladez26

Bladez26 New Member

In the feature shop there is a function to donate $MB to another user. That's how you pay someone for doing a file.
  13. jeaniesing