MB For the Poor

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by Angel of Sin, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Angel of Sin

Angel of Sin New Member

I am a newb and i was wondering if some of you could help me into my way of glowiness and stuff

so i will accept donations now

thank you

:withstupi
  2. Zandro

Zandro New Member

I am not willing to donate anything until I feel that you are a responsible and independant individual. If you actually are, I doubt you would have posted this silly thread. I am a "newb" as well, but I am not asking anything of anyone. If you want the cash, be considerate and stick around to accumulate it like everyone else.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2003
  3. Angel of Sin

Angel of Sin New Member

Well sorry Mister i didint mean to come on so hard. its not like that i am just new and felt like getting a little help . but i guess that i am stupid to post any thread that i feel like posting so im just goin to pull the gun out of the drawer and *BANG............*

:x
  4. Angel of Sin

Angel of Sin New Member

*.....................................................................................................*

:x
  5. Angel of Sin

Angel of Sin New Member

i guess that noone likes my idea of fun.
  6. theARTiSAN

theARTiSAN Administrator Staff Member Super Mod

It's always a good idea when beggin for MB$ to plead a good case - maybe offer something in return...
    For example, if you happen to be good with PSP or Photoshop/gif animation, offer to make someone a cool avatar or something.
    Tap your assets - earn your MB$ ;)
  7. Angel of Sin

Angel of Sin New Member

im not that skilled at all so i dont have any platforms. thanx for the advice though. My bro and i think that your really cool
  8. Zandro

Zandro New Member

How about this: Since I am so nice I will PM you some links that will earn you 280 MB$ in total.
  9. Angel of Sin

Angel of Sin New Member

thank you by the way
  10. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Hear hear - I thought your grovelling was inventive Angel. But you need to sell your case before I delve into my piggy bank ;)
  11. Angel of Sin

Angel of Sin New Member

thanx anyway Si nice new avatar
  12. merlyn

merlyn New Member

ive just got to say im new here just joined up and i think the whole earning idea is a great idea major props to the admins
  13. ThruBeinCool

ThruBeinCool New Member

Err,...I know you meant no harm, but your jest about the gun? how can you find that an "idea of fun" when people arround the world are being killed or feel they have legit reasons to kill them selves (feel being the key word there)? I mean no disreaspect, but perhaps the reason that no one responded to that is that they didnt know how to. Just a thought. By the way, Earning MB Cash,.... definatly the way to go,... and by FAR mor appealing :)