Mercedes benz

Discussion in 'Cars' started by sunnz1088, Sep 2, 2003.

1. sunnz1088

sunnz1088 New Member

I have a ML 350 Benz.

It's a great ride, nice and smooth. Feels not too heavy either.
  2. zman

zman New Member

my friends got the, ml 320, and his mom has the x5, he says that the x5 drives nicer, less like a truck
  3. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

I'm about to purchase a 600CL ...was considering the X5.
    Nice car.
  4. hui4o

hui4o New Member

the best cars on EARTH
  5. VenagE

VenagE All that Jelly , No ToasT

not the best but one of the TOP BEST , after all the german cars are very luxurious :D
  6. mr24ev

mr24ev New Member

ok, i have a question... is it just my ml, or does it feel like the sun visors are really really cheap and flimsy???
  7. mikei

mikei New Member

Dude BMW's make faster cars that drive better, for less, you are just paying for the name. When the new M5 comes out, ohh man.
  8. Pinoy4k

Pinoy4k New Member

Dad has an 85' 190e 2.3 in black, with the spoiler and the whole deal. It's older, but the handling is pretty damn sweet, and in it's 19 years of life, he's only put 55,000 miles on it, and the rear doors are still a bit stiff from not being used much at all.

My uncle's looking into a C-class, but he just purchased a lot of land in Yorktown Heights, NY and is building a house there, and he's set on getting one of his friend's 64' Stang for a project car and a new Range Rover.

I personally love german cars, and benz's are sweet. Especially AMG benzes.
  9. mr24ev

mr24ev New Member

Nope, you're not the only one... Both of my ML's ['00 ML430 and '03 ML500] had cheap sun visors... I really hope MB gets things right with the next ML... I hope they also put the headlight controls where they belong on a german car... ON THE DASH!!! not on the turn signal stalk... The current ML feels nothing like how a german car should feel...
  10. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Yup and the Burgundy ML (fro some reason they made this a better vehicle and only with this colour... and then charged another $20k ) ...anyway it still had a rather flimsy visor as well... weird but many cars are like that. I just think that not much thought is placed in certain aspects of auto design. Besides when you are trying to meet a budget the sun visor somethow seems like it would be the first area to cutback... they probably figure you can buy a pair of Rayban's or something anyway! :laugh2:

I'm happy with my new Merc and sorry but I had a BMW and Mercedes is far better than the best BMW... The BMW is a mid level car and the Mercedes is a top level car... there are some better but this'll do for now. :)