Midi Artist Needed!

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted' started by Nuno Lac, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Nuno Lac

Nuno Lac New Member

Hi everyone!
    Well, first I would like to say that I don't know if this is the right place to post my request, but I think it is, so if it isn't I would appreciate that a mod could move it to the right place!

Well, I need a few midi artist or Composers to make me a few original midis. You know at this moment I'm having one idea to make a 2D RPG game and I already have some people in my team that will be making the official artwork of the game like draws of the main characters and draws of the main places like towns and forests. But now I'm in need of midi makers, people that can make me original midis for sad moments, happy moments, for introductions, towns and forests...etc. I would like to have it all original...it's a fan game a like so, there will be no money involved, so I can't pay you guys.

I would like to know who may be interested and if possible to make a first small request, like a test. Who may be interested I have a test for you guys (kind of to see how you guy's can do original work by request)...I would like that you guy's could make an introduction midi for an RPG game... It's not to use in the game, it's only to see how you guy's can do it ^^, that is if you guy's really want to do it.

I would appreciate a few answers even if it's to say No! :(

PS: Sorry for my bad English, but I don't talk in English for a couple of months :p
  2. MOKDUDE

MOKDUDE New Member

here's an original

here's an original

Attached Files: