Midi, Keyboard Trouble

Discussion in 'General Sequencing' started by cull33, May 27, 2010.

1. cull33

cull33 New Member

I reasonly bought a new midi, and i put it on a flash drive to put into my keyboard and i can't get the midi file to show up on my keyboard.. I am wondering why my keyboard won't recognize the midi track..i have a psr s-500.....hope someone can help me ....thanks...chris
  2. cull33

cull33 New Member

I'm also using catwalk for my programing... so maybe i can change something with that
  3. Caperkidd

Caperkidd New Member

The only suggestion I have is to make sure it is in Format 1 for the midi files, shouldn't matter if the file is .mid or .MID. I was looking into buying the PSR-s910 but instead bought the Motif Rack XS tone generator, which I'm running the midi directly off my laptop, since my levels can vary from room to room, and can edit on the fly. Read through the manual on uploading files, sure it states something there. Another website you should consider joining is http://freshmidis.uni.cc/forum/index.php It's got a bigger community and easier and quicker to find songs and get some answers with all aspects. Sorry I couldn't help more, as I'm not familiar with the upload procedure.