Midi Music

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by ahowell52, Oct 28, 2003.

1. ahowell52

ahowell52 New Member

I began searching the net for the midi "Inseperable" because I was asked to sing a song at my aunt and uncle's appreciation dinner and I heard the one at this site. Very beautiful! I'm still confused on how to pay for the midi because when I go to "proceed to checkout" and fill in name and address infor the next screen that is for credit card info does not show up. Can someone explain how this should work. I would like to purchase this midi!
  2. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

hiya... I've forwarded your inquiry to the man in charge (tavenger5) and you should have a solution shortly :)

Jeanie
  3. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

Here an an excerpt from the HitTrax FAQ:

1: Our payment section will not function in Windows 95, Internet Explorer version 4 and Netscape version 4.5. None of these platforms support secure ordering modules and our payment page will fail at this point. Solution: Upgrade your computer to at least Win98 second edition, Internet Explorer or Netscape.

2: Make sure you don't have any pop-up ad blocker or banner blocker programs running. If so, allow the domains (i) hittrax.com.au (ii) midi.com.au (iii) anz.com full access. If this doesn't resolve the issue, reduce the 'aggression' settings or close the program.

3: If you are running behind a firewall program (like zonealarm or corporate firewall) ensure your settings are not interfering with the HitTrax website.

I recommend you also check your cookie settings to make sure they are being allowed.

If you still can't get past this screen let me know and I'll forward this information to HitTrax.
  4. stailor

stailor New Member

do u hav 2 pay 4 midis on dis site?:confused2
  5. phil@gaps

phil@gaps New Member

only the pro track ones. The ones posted are public domain. (i think)
  6. macro

macro New Member

are the ones you buy much better quality?