Midi volume

Discussion in 'General Sequencing' started by roswell108, Jan 22, 2004.

1. roswell108

roswell108 New Member

I have tried cloning tracks (causes notes to come out sounding different) and midi editors meant to increase volume (causes blurring). Are there any good methods to make a midi I intend to send to my cell phone louder?
  2. Zandro

Zandro New Member

Make it from scratch to suit yourself best. In a cell phone, it does not have to be complex at all, does it? I mean, you will just interrupt the song every time you answer a call, right? So, just make it yourself.
  3. monkeytrash

monkeytrash New Member

some of us aren't quite so talented though. or rather. some of us aren't that unlazy/busy. there are some decent ways of increasing, but it's hard to avoid blurring. just try different volumes until it distorts.
  4. roswell108

roswell108 New Member

Thanks. By the way... if you search through some other posts you will see that mine are made myself. The problem is that just because anvil says volume is 100% doesn't mean my phone will always agree. But I guess I will have to try just increasing volume until I hit a "max" more or less, but I appreciate the help.
  5. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

Make sure note velocities are high enough. I don't know how to do that in Anvil, but it shouldn't be too hard.