Midifiles

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by Misca, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Misca

Misca Member

Midifiles are files that I use when gigging,I have a Keyboards with a midi reader,I have two (free) Cubase pro-grammes Cubase V S T 32 and another Cubase editing programme,there are many sites on the net that you can download free files,there are many files that can be shared and all are free,I am not online all the time (I still have to earn the crust) but feel free to ask me a question and I will do the best I can to enlighten you,happy new year, Misca
  2. Henke67

Henke67 New Member

I have quite a good collection of good files if anyone wants to share.
  3. Misca

Misca Member

Henke67,I have many very good Midis and a lot of bad ones as well there are too many for me to post,the problem I have is trying to get them to whoever wants them as I just cannot get my head around how posting them but if anybody wishes to ask for a midi by name and I have it then I will oblige or if anyone wants a copy of Cubase V S T 32 or Cubase S X or Cakewalk 9 programme tell me how to get to you and will again oblige,I am an old gigger still entertaining with 60's and Country music in the pubs around here and while someone will still listen to me I will continue God bless,Jim