More deadsy Please :)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by dittbub, Nov 3, 2002.

1. dittbub

dittbub New Member

i officially request more deadsy midi's.

although... you could prolly just say "just listen to there song, there midi enough"
  2. dittbub

dittbub New Member

i found key to gramercy park, but it wont play :(
  3. 017

017 New Member

I would also like to find more Deadsy midis. They are near impossible to find anywhere...
  4. The JoZ

The JoZ New Member

I'm trying to revamp the current MIDI of TKTGP that was posted here..because I listen to the song regularly and the MIDI is..well, it doesn't do the song justice...

If I ever finish it and anyone wants it, lemme know
  5. 017

017 New Member

If anyone has the midi to Brand New Love, Please let me know. I would really like to get that one. Thanks
  6. Ram39

Ram39 New Member

I’m a huge deadsy fan and I would love to find more deadsy midis. I have The Key To Gramercy Park and my friend said he found Brand New Love but I hardly talk to him anymore, but I’ll try to get it from him. Here’s TKTGP, if you can’t download it just email me. kevinsack@hotmail.com I think it’s still on my site if you wanna check there. www.freewebs.com/morbidity

Attached Files:

7. The JoZ

The JoZ New Member

Long ago, I had started a problem to re-do the Key MIDI you've posted, because quite frankly, I think it sucks

I will re-add this to my list of songs to do, and hopefully, can add more Deadsy to tbe boards