More Of Cheak than anything else

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by advancedflea, Aug 29, 2002.

1. advancedflea

advancedflea Nude bodyprint maker

Guys, Gals, Moderators, Humans, Aliens, things from Planet Bob any any one else,

As I Have now been made well aware, alot of you have been reading my posts about Kazaa Media desktop. You must have also read the bits where I warn you about certain contents on there. I.E all the illegal pictures.

I refer you to news post http://www.degster.com/midi/board/showthread.php?threadid=2906 entitled "Cheeky little sods" submitted by me. people have been downloading Kazaa then accidentally (or deliberatly) downloading all the illegal stuff of it, then have had the Cheak to get my messenger handle's (again) and complain!! and Not to mention, I have now had the police at my door, wanting to check our computer systems for it!

It is not so much the fact I have been complained to, it is the fact that I have warned people to check what they are about to download AND as "Theartisan" has said in my last news post, it is a respect thing and common sense tells you NOT to cheek someone on these boards that has more power than you do.

As far as useing the news boards goes, I don't like to use them to get angry messages accross to people so please do not give me reason to. I much prefer to post and read the lighter-noted announcements made on them.

On a personal note to moderators, super moderator, and "Mr. Admin guy" I have not managed to get the midibuddy names of the ppl doing it but I shall do when 1 slips up.

Thank you
  2. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

So you're saying that there are people on Kazaa that carry these files, and if you download the files off of them than they bust you? Luckely I've never had this problem.

flea, how does this ralate to people IM'ing you? I'm kinda confused :confused2
  3. advancedflea

Nah, they don't bust you, (as far as I know) THEY are the pervrts that are "shareing" the files.

Ok, I'll break it down a little. People are I.M me because I (apparently) have told them to download kazaa and find the files they want (or something like that) they are then going onto it, finding these files THEN I.M me to tell me its my fault (Wah titty rateing 10/10) that they downloaded that particular file(s) is that less confuseing? (sorry if the other one was too confuseing)
  4. §ereña

§ereña **The Original Sin**

i don't see how that is any way ur fault. Unless i gather these people have obviously not enough brains to make exceptions to the word "anything".

what kind of idiot blames u AND then downloads them anyway??

thats a wah titty rating of "huh?"

:):):)
  5. theARTiSAN

theARTiSAN Administrator Staff Member Super Mod

People need to start taking responsibility for their own actions and knock off the cry-assing and finger-pointing when they do something wrong.
    You downloaded KaZaa? You installed it. You Selected files to share. You connected to their network. You ran a search. You selected the files to download. You allowed the file(s) to download without canceling the transfer. You viewed/installed/listened to the file(s) You downloaded.

How, logically, could someone have the f*cking gall to blame anyone else for this? So, If You get a virus, or get arrested or anything else happens to You, BLAME You.
    Common sense guys.
  6. advancedflea

Thank you serena and artisan for backing me up! All you guys out there who are intedning to blame me (or any one else for that matter) use some common sense!

Serena, if you have any truoble undertsanding "wah titty rateings" PM me or artisan (He stared the whole "wah titty" thing and I made up "wah titty rateing" from it) :)
  7. §ereña

§ereña **The Original Sin**

nah i totally got the whole rating thing there........if it still exists ;););)
  8. advancedflea

I only use the wah titty rateing occasionally now my self so I guess ur not the only one to get off it
  9. theARTiSAN

theARTiSAN Administrator Staff Member Super Mod

I think the WTR was replace some time ago by the Wah Corn Rating... Do even ask me how that happened... :confused:

DAMN I'VE MISSED YOU SERENA!!!! GOOD TO....
    :: kicks self for shouting ::
    Good to see you!!! :thumbsup:
  10. advancedflea

I saw that WCR about. I wonderd what that was about! lol

Yeah, serena. Good to see you about. your scarese these days