MP3 Karaoke Files

Discussion in 'Karaoke Files' started by welshie, Dec 7, 2002.

1. welshie

welshie New Member

Can someone help me? Ive been using the Internet for the last 4 years and in doing so, have been looking for Karakoe files that has the proper music to it instead of MIDI's (im not dissing MIDI's just would like some proper background musical music. Im not worried about the lyrics, but can someone tell me where I would be able to get the karaoke files in either MP3 or any other that will enable me to have the proper backing music?
  2. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

HitTrax offers mp3 backing tracks. What they do is take the MIDI file that they have and run it through their gear. You can then download it when they have completed making the file.

I personally haven't heard the quality of these files, but I can imangine they are just as professional as their MIDI files. If you were going to go to a studio and have a backing track made it could cost 100's of dollars. HitTrax's rates are very cheap for this.

Check it out:
    http://hittrax.midibuddy.net/
  3. jerriann3197

jerriann3197 New Member

go to winmx.com and they have great mp3's in karaoke format,they sound great and have anything you want even the new stuff and vcd and cdg's
  4. N8RockerASU

N8RockerASU New Member

isn't winmx just a media player? do they let you download through that or what? cause i went to the site..and there's not like a search or anything
  5. darrenc

darrenc New Member

hi

I am looking for the same thing..
  6. robv2

robv2 New Member

Making GOOD audiofiles out of midi isn't a breeze. (I can tell!)

Creating a good mix takes a lot of effort, sharing this mix through p2p isn't my first priority, but sometimes I put some of these on Kazaa.

So, keep looking!:thumbsup:
  7. D3lions

D3lions New Member

this is a cool site. Thanks