Muse - Hysteria

Discussion in 'Requests' started by norris108, Oct 22, 2008.

1. norris108

norris108 Member

As I've not been able to find a decent version of this brilliant song, I decided to write it myself.

Any comments would be welcome!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  2. OrangeGoblin

OrangeGoblin New Member

Hey , great job on the Muse midi...sounds great !!!...
    Would you by any chance be able to make a 'Jeff Beck' midi for me called 'She's A Woman' ? Want to make a backing track from it , so you wouldn't have to do the guitar parts...only asked you 'cause your Muse midi sounds unreal...if you will , anything you want in return just let me know.
  3. norris108

norris108 Member

Jeff Beck - She's A Woman

hi OrangeGoblin,

i'd not heard that song before. just got hold of an mp3 so i'll give it a go. give me a few days to have a try. i'll let you know how i get on!
  4. OrangeGoblin

OrangeGoblin New Member

Hey thanx Norris...not even a Pro midi available of that song , so if you could make it i'll be absolutely stoked. Making a BT from your 'Muse' midi at the moment...i'll be posting it in my thread (Backing Tracks - My Own Works - Orange Goblin) on GuitarBlast.com just in case your interested in checking it out...naturally i'll credit you as making the midi...thanx again.
  5. norris108

norris108 Member

hi OrangeGoblin,

just had a listen to your hysteria backing track, sounds really good.

i'd like to hear the track with you playing guitar over it!

not had a chance to start the jeff beck track yet, work gets in the way of all my fun!
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  6. OrangeGoblin

OrangeGoblin New Member

Thanx Norris...my recording set-up here at home ain't that great...basically i plug my guitar directly into my PC via a DVD player that has Karaoke sockets , but if i do get a good-ish sound i'll let you know if and when i post it...
    Same here...work sux !!!...let me know if you decide to go through with making the midi (or not) once you do start it...please don't leave me hanging dude !!!
  7. hypermusic

hypermusic New Member

Thanks a lot for posting the MIDI! It sounds awesome.

I've been looking for it for ages and finally I found a decent version. Thanks again!