My favorite FREE Karaoke player - KaraFun

Discussion in 'Karaoke Files' started by chisao, Aug 16, 2005.

1. chisao

chisao New Member

With special thanks to Pete, who helped really fast and excellent with German Karaokes, I would like to share my experience with my favorite Karaoke player.

After experiencing with a lot of programs, I was quite happy with Van Basco for a long time. But 2 month ago I found KaraFun.

This is really the greatest Player in my opinion (super flexible Backgrounds and Animations with presets and ...). and the best of all - it's FREE

>>> www.karafun.com

:rolleyes2 Free MIDI and MP3 karaoke player
    KaraFun is a free karaoke software for PC Windows. Both a karaoke player and an editor, KaraFun offers a complete solution for playing and creating your karaoke at home.

Complete and fun, it plays nearly every karaoke files: KFN, KAR, CDG, KOK, LRC... User-friendly, the KaraFun editor enables you to create, quickly and easily, your own karaoke songs from Audio and MIDI music files : MP3, OGG, KAR, MID...

Based on a powerful and evolutive 3D animation engine for animated lyrics and background, your karaoke party in full screen has every chance of being a success!

Available in English, French, Italian, Danish, German, Spanish (Americanized), Swedish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Dutch, Croatian, Polish

No ads, no nags, no banners - Download KaraFun, enjoy yourselves!
  2. fidelio

fidelio New Member

I have to agree with you.
    I've been using Van Basco since "the beginning of the computer age" and thought that no other karaoke softwares can top it. Now I've changed my mind.

Karafun is free, has no ads, no spyware, very few bugs.
    The lyric display is pretty advanced.
    You can pick any picture for display during the playback.
    The recording options are also terrific (you can record over a previous recording to replace just an unwanted part), plus you can add echo to your voice when it is played back.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2006
  3. Enigmatiq

Enigmatiq New Member

I've been using KaraFun for a while, and it is truly amazing.