My Origin

Discussion in 'Original Music' started by TragicMidi, Mar 16, 2003.

1. TragicMidi

TragicMidi New Member

My first attempt at sequencing and writing a song of sorts... not much but here it is....

Attached Files:

2. M.O.T.E.

M.O.T.E. New Member

Of what there is of it it's not bad , but you have lots and lots of more work to do eh......... :) But it's not a song yet. he he
  3. one_ger

one_ger New Member

thx its great
  4. M.O.T.E.

M.O.T.E. New Member

Cakewalk has some very cheep and good editors on the market, Like Music Creator 2003, or 2002 for less then $60.00CAN $40.00US, and will make a big difference in how your audience perceives your music. For a little bit of cash you could land up with a music hobby or carrier for the rest of your life. Keep up the good work.
  5. Anubus

Anubus New Member

interesting, i tried to open in new window, and the file stagnated, yet when i left clicked, it opened without an error(that I know of.)

very short piece, considering the time it can take to program staccato notes, i assume you have already a sequencer that you enjoy.

As more of an advice standpoint I would reccomend a nice fill if you decide to continue this number, considering the airlike tone you put into it i would probably try out a more syth-sound for accompanyment. All in all for a first try good job.
  6. Anubus

Anubus New Member

Possibly my favorite one is "mortal", it's got the most depth, i can see this as something you could build a career or at least gain a lot of respect for.

this is very good. Definately my favroite.
  7. M.O.T.E.

M.O.T.E. New Member