need help posting files

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by mmz1, Aug 9, 2003.

1. mmz1

mmz1 New Member

i have midi's for people's requests and i tried to attach them, but it didn't seem to work.....if anyone could help, i'll fill a lot of people's requests.
  2. Zandro

Zandro New Member

Attachments must be approved by a moderator before they are available to the public eye. Your songs are in the list of pending files as we speak. Currently, there are no moderators present, so please be patient.
  3. mmz1

mmz1 New Member

midi files

oh ok... thanks!
  4. mmz1

mmz1 New Member

i haven't seen my songs posted yet..... it's been about 2 hours. let me know whats up because i want to start sharing instead of taking.
  5. Zandro

Zandro New Member

Try attaching the files again. You did not have five posts before, but now you do. I do not know if that is a factor or not, though.
  6. Zandro

Zandro New Member

There are still no moderators around. *Sigh* Saturdays. Uh oh, looks like you commited some spam. Instead of creating another post to try to re-attach a file, Use the Edit button under your user name. Those warning points (two currently) can get you banned.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2003
  7. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

the 5 posts only counts for downloading.... it can take 24-48 hours for posts to be approved... its a server-killer unless traffic on the site is light.