need sheet music

Discussion in 'General Sequencing' started by alliekat88, Nov 30, 2003.

1. alliekat88

alliekat88 New Member

iam looking for a site where i ican find free popular sheet music for piano
  2. buebue

buebue New Member

me 2 i want it
  3. Zandro

Zandro New Member

There is more than plenty out there. Use any basic search engine to filter them through.
  4. gallusmc

gallusmc New Member

yeah, but don't forget that it's illegal when the sheet is copyrighted ^^
  5. karla23

karla23 New Member

What about Dido- she wrote her last album in a bad and it means something ;-)
  6. nienie

nienie New Member

You can trade sheet music at www.pianofiles.com! There are thousands of members who listed their sheets and you only have to list your own sheets, send an e-mail with your request to the member(s) who have the sheets and exchange your sheets.
  7. winkel

winkel New Member

buy an ear-training software and after a while you will be able to make your own sheet music.
  8. Freeze4934

Freeze4934 New Member

Try musicnotes.com... they have lots of hard-copy sheet music as well as digital sheet music you can buy then print right from home
  9. Leh1234

Leh1234 New Member

oooohw if you want real accurate piano sheets, please go to www.freepianosheets.com

we make real good sheets, they are completely free, you don't have to trade or something just get a free scorch plugin at www.sibelius.com/scorch then go to our website and click the "sheetspage" en there you have it a large number of aerosmith the beatles robbie williams (a huge number of Queen songs like Bohemian Rhapsody / You take my breath away / the fairy fellers master stroke etc etc.) anyway it's worth to take a look, you don't need to register/login. and if you want to donate any money it's welcom.

the sheets are legal, they cost about 30 euro's per month, but are free to download... who says the dutch aren't nice hè!

anyway you'll get the best pianosheets
    :D :D

and i need to say this, cos the sheets you'll find in piano books, or on other websites are mostly the melody line and not the music used in the real song.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2006
  10. Leh1234

Leh1234 New Member

ohw and you wanna know how to make sheet music

just buy the program Sibelius 4.0 (only costs about E.400,-) get a good .midi file, open it with sibelius and there you have it, your own made pianosheet.
    and if you use it for yourself it's not illegal. but if you trade it or give it away it's illegal... well i guess you know about that.
    and if you don't want to spend your well earned 400 euro's then i'd suggest you try to find an illegal copy of sibelius on the internet. can't tell you where sorry :D :idea: lol