New Member !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by j.estrella, Jul 31, 2002.

1. The Keeper

The Keeper The Keeper

Artisan, be careful you don't lose money for fibbing!!!!
    I'm new here too, but it's surprising how quickly you learn, and how quickly things total up. But be careful not to fall into the "get rich quick" scheme. All good things come to those who wait...and wait,,, hehe
  2. QuAcKeR

QuAcKeR New Member

nice to finally find a thriving midi site...

I was afraid mp3 would kill midi... but thankfully everyone realized they are SO not the same thing!
  3. dstruct2k

dstruct2k New Member

Well, I joined a while ago, but I never took the site seroiusly until I saw the kind of people that used it by reading the different topics they post. I finally decided that instead of being a "5 post wonder" I'd make some healthy contributions to the site. Anyone only in it for personal gain, don't be in it at all. If you won't help others, don't expect help when you need it the most. I hope to get enough MB cash to afford one of the much-talked-about "Glow names" but for some reason, I think I'll never manage to get there. It doesn't matter to me, all I really want is to be able to have a place to post my Cakewalk creations! I'm making a few midis right now, actually. If I can get my hands on a decent site with **free** sheet music, I will make as many midis as my hands and caffene supply let me! :) Well, see you guys around!
  4. ade2055

ade2055 New Member

5. Terijo63

Terijo63 New Member

I'm also one of those famed newbies. So far I've managed to reply - so I might just have a clue, and then again.....

I am a singer/songwriter on the VERY amateur level, but I do sing lots of covers. Since you can't have the band in your living room every time you want to practice a song, and the vocals are irritating when you are trying to test your timing - midi is my favorite way to practice.
  6. coming_clean

coming_clean New Member

im new-ish, i really wanna get a name glow but i need cash, i thought the best way to get it was to do the arcade thing, i was rong. im rubbish at all the games :( ah well
  7. shawnquon

shawnquon New Member

Hey cool, I'm new too.
  8. bigmosher

bigmosher New Member

hello troopers , how's it going just signed up has anybody got a technics sc-kn6000 ?

stay kool infact its freezin here in scotland its 0229 hrs and im off to bed

take care:eek: