Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by scottish_rom, Aug 6, 2004.

1. scottish_rom

scottish_rom New Member

Hey people im new to this site (well i joined about 7 months ago but didnt get around to posting) anyway im 19/m/scotland the name was supposed to be scottish_romeo but didnt fit, its me nam eon most sites anyway il stop rambling on, anyway hi!
  2. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Well yeesh..... and I was just in Scotland!! Whereabouts are you from? We saw Edinburgh, Inverness, and a lot of landscape from the train :rolleyes:
  3. scottish_rom

scottish_rom New Member

Im from Glasgow, not too far from edinburgh, yeah scotland is best viewed from a train, or armoured tank!
  4. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

DOH! People kept telling us how lovely Glasgow is.... but we hadn't planned it on our trip..... next time though ;)
  5. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

Hah! Next time...hopeful much? ;) I've got a travel avid, geeky Prodigal Mother, but I think I new that when I applied for the job of Prodigal Daughter.

But ANOTHER trip?! :laugh:
  6. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Welcome Romeo!
    Scotland is nice for travelling... the last time I was up there we went trekking... I'd toured most of the touristy areas... all the architectural monuments... when I was younger over the years and during the summers when I lived on the Isles... I got to travel up to Scotland, mostly Glasgow, every so often. Fond memories. Being that you're still a teacher (and have the summers off )although they seem to become shorter and shorter every year...) perhaps you should travel there or somewhere new every year Jeanie!
  7. cruchible

cruchible New Member

hi i'm new too!
  8. kwf1

kwf1 New Member

Lol im a newbie on the forums to :)
  9. kim_eh

kim_eh Gratified

Welcome newbies! Where are you guys from?
  10. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Welcome to MIDIBuddy! I hope you have a good time here, and try to keep with the best of experience while posting with details provided in the board FAQ. I'm glad you decided to stick around! :)