new user, lots of midis

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by duffield2, Jan 24, 2005.

1. duffield2

duffield2 Guest

I dont like the click the link & get MB cash thing

maybe i'm really stupid, but i don't get the link thing.

i have lots of midis to share, but don't know how to do it!

*Threads crunched
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2005
  2. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Hehe... well I know that's not the case! Stupid people aren't smart enough to ask a question they don't understand. :laugh:

Well all you do is click those links and you'll notice your account is rewarded MB cash... all you do is click them every 24 hours and you'll get $240 per day just by clicking them. You don't have to do anything on those links or even look at them if you don't want to... you get paid just for the mouse click. Make sense now? :)

http://board.midibuddy.net/t81685.html
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2005
  3. duffield2

duffield2 Guest

Thanks so much, it does make sense! I appreciate your help.
    Cheers
  4. Ralph'e'

Ralph'e' www.ralphe.tk

k had to edit the title of this thread....
    newyas.. welcome aboard duffield :)
  5. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Well, before you do please be certain to check out the FAQ's section when you have an extra moment... (you can link at the bottom of my post here) ..there you'll find just about any question you can think of!

Just be certain that the midi sin't already posted or isn't available in HitTrax (see that search button in the upper right hand corner? type in the file into "MidiBuddy Database" and see if it exists in Hittrax... then click on the pulldown menu and search the MidiBuddy Board and if it's not there and it's not copyrighted or a sample or has some other issue why it might not be allowed to be posted you may do so... just make certain you remain within the guidelines... any questions? Hope that helps. :)
  6. rknrne

rknrne Active Member

make a list of them with a prog like listmaker...
    then send me a pm and I'll trade with you
  7. duffield2

duffield2 Guest

more mb cash

When I look at your posts about the links for more mb cash, the post just has your message in it. No links appear for me! What am I doing wrong?
    LJ
  8. Zandro

Zandro New Member

The links are still there. Are you sure you are looking >here<?
  9. duffield2

duffield2 Guest

Links

Nope, when i clicked >here< as you said i just go to vic's message and the lines where the links should be are blank. I can't see anything there!
  10. duffield2

duffield2 Guest

Links again

I've gone to Vic's first post, the the link lines are still blank. could this have something to do with the way I've set up mb when i joined?
  11. Zandro

Zandro New Member

Buddy, use the Reply button instead of making new topics.

What web browser are you using? Firefox and IE view them fine. Older versions of Opera do not. Also, make sure you are logged in as you view the topic.
  12. Zandro

Zandro New Member

Please keep this discussion where it had originated.

Thanks.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2005
  13. duffield2

duffield2 Guest

Thanks guys, just getting used to the way things are done. Am busy for a couple of days, but will make a list of midis soon. thanks for making me welcome.
    LJ
  14. Siznitch84

Siznitch84 New Member

It does get very confusing but once you get use to it, it isnt all that bad.