New User

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by jovamusik, Feb 11, 2005.

1. jovamusik

jovamusik New Member

Hi Im a new user to midibuddy
    I have hundreds of midi's
    let me know if your looking for any thing

Drop me a line if you need anything
    Ive got heaps of midis and backing tracks
    Alt music fans check out
    www.mp3.com.au/jova

If any ones got What u Waiting for
    Midi, Could they help me out
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2005
  2. vbrio

vbrio Lavander Lassie Staff Member Moderator

hi jovamusik and welcome to midibuddy

may i suggest that you browse the request forum as your request may already be posted there if not then you could post a request there ;)
  3. Gafo

Gafo New Member

I also have a good number of midi's here so why don't midibuddi create a specific place to people post midi's it's just opinion
  4. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Ahh... once upon a time MidiBuddy had just such a place... but, unfortunately, people are either less honest or a whole lot more stupid than you want to believe! A little investigation showed us that 80% of the folks who were claiming that the MIDI was their own work were.... well... let's give the benefit of the doubt and say "mistaken" as MANY of those files had obvious copyright information. (MB does not condone copyright infractions and respects sequencers' right to have their work represented truthfully!)

So... that forum was closed and we operate only on the request basis now. If YOU are a sequencer you might find interest in the link in my signature... if you are a collector only, then we hold with the policy that everyone should keep their collection on their own hard drive leaving the database here free to handle requests ;)!